**IN STOCK NOW! 5-7days Shipping to AUS addresses** Ludo War Game Playmat
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
****IN STOCK in Perth, Western Australia and ready for immediate delivery to Australian addresses - price includes standard tracked postage, ~5-7days delivery**** SUPER SPECIAL PRICE
Beautiful Playmat - Ludo War Game
- Style up the nursery, the playroom, the treehouse etc
- Perfect for tummy time, roly-poly time, learning-to-sit up time, sibling bonding time - so many great times to be had!
- Don't just leave it at home - keep one in the car for impromptu picnic parties & playdates!
- Size: ~140-150cm wide circle; ~1cm wadding
- Easy storage = Each mat also comes with it's own storage bag. You can also loop the rope through the eyelets, and use this to gather the mat into a drawstring bag for fast tidying and easy hanging storage/travel etc (shown in pictures). NB: Please use caution and be mindful/attentive to babies and small children, if in any doubt, please DO NOT use the rope feature until the children are older
- Material - Cotton blend, polyester
- Easy care - machine washable for added convenience
- Sorry, accessories & props shown in photos not included.
Easy storage design = You can loop the rope through the eyelets in the playmat to turn it into an instant drawstring bag for fast tidying of toys and easy hanging storage/travel etc (shown in pictures).
However, Please use caution and Supervise babies and small children when playing, if in any doubt, please DO NOT use the rope feature until the children are older - each mat does come with its own storage bag for convenient & easy safe keeping.
Our playmats are machine washable to make #parentlife that little bit easier!
Simply machine wash on the "gentle cycle" using COLD water and a mild detergent.
DO NOT use bleach or other chemicals which may damage the mat and/or affect the colours.
DO NOT dryclean.
DO NOT tumble dry/use heaters/iron as the heat may damage the sticky dots on the underside of your playmat. We recommend to lay flat to air dry wherever possible.